Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fate and Dreams

I don't much about astrology, so I guess that means I'm stuck with dreams. Well, let me tell you, I have the crazyist dreams when I actually remember them. Did you know, kinda off topic, that you always have dreams when you sleep. It's just when you wake up, you don't remember them! Anyway, a couple weeks ago, I had the strangest dream known to man! I was sitting in my awesome car on the beach. Dont ask me why, just read! And then for some reason, two hippos slowly walk out of the water. Wierd, but in my dream I figured it was kinda normal since hippos swim and all that. But then two zebras come out, then two giraffes, then two elephants! Wierd, huh? Well, I was freaking out! Then two lions come out and instead of just passing my car, they slowly came toward me and tried to get in it. Oh, and by the way, my car door was open. Whoops! And that was the end of my wierd nightmare...
So, even though my dream made no sense whatsoever, I agrre with Romeo. I think dreams and reality are somehow tied together and that dreams are signs for the future. Remember when Romeo had a dream before the party that something bad would happen if he went. And obviously, Romeo and Juliet die at the end. Well, I don't think that's a coinkadink!

1 comment:

  1. This is late because for some reason I didn't press the post button...

    ReplyDelete