Friday, March 26, 2010

Skit Prep

There are a lot of great scenes in Great Expectations, giving me a lot to choose from. If I had to pick three, I would have the scenes be scattered throughout the book, not just all in the same chapter. So, for my first scene I might want the scene where Mrs. Joe beats Pip with Tickler after Pip comes backs home in chapter 2. That scene would be really funny to watch, especially with a 9th grade english class! I would also want to do the "fight" scene where the pale young gentleman challenges Pip. That would be hysterical! To calm things down, I probably would want to do the scene where Estella reveals her engagement to Pip. That scene has a lot of drama in it and would be a unique skit. Well, those are three skits so, farewell! So long! Asta lavista! See ya later! Goodbye! =P

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I chose the fight scene as well!
    We should totally do that one. It'd be a really good scene to perform (though none of us can really "fight"), because it's fun to watch fake fight scenes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would want to see the scene between pip and Mrs.Joe too. I would love to see someone pretend to beat another person up and act totally serious.

    ReplyDelete